LGWM’s General Liability Group represents clients in many typesof wrongful death cases. The lawyers in LGWM’s General Liability Group haveextensive experience representing individuals and corporations in wrongful deathclaims that often present complex issues of proximate cause, medical causationand accident reconstruction. LGWM has represented clients in wrongful deathcases resulting from a variety of occurrences, including industrial accidents,trucking collisions, automobile and motorcycle accidents, and on the jobaccidents, to name a few. LGWM’s General Liability Group’s vast experience withthese issues is critical to a successful defense.
- Represented interstate trucking companies in regard to fatal accidents.
- Represented Durable Medical Equipment Provider in death case involvinginfant.
- Represented Construction Company in death claims related to apartment fire.
- Represented homeowner in dog bite case resulting in death of 3-year-old.
- Represented hospital in regard to death case resulting from fall.
- Represented manufacturer of lawn care equipment in alleged rollover fatality.
Latest NewsRead More News
Related Practice Areas