The Professional Liability Practice Group at LGWM has represented attorneys in Alabama in a variety of alleged instances of malpractice. We have aggressively defended lawyers accused of malpractice in trial and appellate proceedings in Alabama. Our attorneys are very familiar with the Alabama Legal Services Act and the cases that have construed that Act.
- Represented law firm in alleged malpractice suit by a lawyer client the firm had represented in disbarment proceedings.
- Represented lawyer in a suit by real estate purchaser alleging a deed was improperly prepared.
- Represented law firm in suit by client in connection with medical malpractice suit firm handled for client.
- Represented law firm, title company, and attorney in a suit by former clients who alleged various transactional documents were improperly and fraudulently prepared in connection with various commercial real estate transactions.
- Represented law firm and lawyer in a suit by former clients who alleged lawyer stole and improperly converted client assets.
- Represented law firm and lawyer in a suit by individual claiming to be former client in real estate transaction.
No news available for this practice area.
Related Practice Areas
Insurance Agents and Brokers
Real Estate Litigation
Consumer Finance Litigation